Natural composite pediatric fillings
At Hello Kids Dental & Orthodontics, we color our beautiful composite fillings to match the look and feel of your child's teeth. White fillings blend in with the natural part of young teeth, giving children of all ages a seamless smile.
The filling material we use in our pediatric fillings is a mixture of glass or quartz filler in a resin medium. Our high-quality materials provide long-lasting durability and infection resistance, along with an aesthetic look. Our pediatric dentistry team can use custom composite fillings to:
- Stop Cavity Growth
- Improve External Tooth Structure
- Enhance Tooth Coloration
- Protect Teeth from Decay
- Prevent Infection
An easy cavity filling procedure
Before the procedure begins, we will provide your child with local anesthesia to prevent any discomfort. We'll also take time to answer any questions you or your child might have about the simple fillings process.
1. Your child's pediatric dentist will remove any decayed or damaged portions of the tooth.
2. The tooth is etched with a gel and the bonding agent is applied.
3. The resin is placed into the tooth, layer-by-layer.
4. Your child's dentist cures, trims and polishes the tooth.
5. Your child is left with a beautifully sculpted restoration!
If you suspect that your child might have a cavity, don’t worry! Our white, mercury-free fillings can easily solve the problem. To learn more or to schedule an appointment at Hello Kids Dental & Orthodontics, simply give us a call, text or email!